- King Street (next to Westpac)
- Mason Ave
- Station Road
- High Street (next to Otahuhu Town Hall)
All stallholders at Otahuhu Food Festival will meet the following criteria:
• All details must be completed on the application form.
• Only one application per address, charity, individual, organisation or business is permitted.
• Stallholders may not on-sell or share their site with another organisation or business without prior agreement from the event organizer.
• All stallholders are to provide and set-up their own equipment (e.g. tables, and chairs etc) A limited number of pop up tents are available (see application form)
• All activities relating to a stall will need to be retained within the 3×3 stall space.
•All stallholders must provide a copy of their food safety certificate on application to: email@example.com
• Stallholders may attend a pre-festival meeting (venue TBC) to receive event day information.
• All food stallholders must comply with the Food Hygiene Regulations 1974 and the Auckland Council Food bylaw.
PAYMENT – Prices
If your application is successful, a stall site agreement and an invoice will be sent to you to secure your site(s).
Payment will be forfeited if you do not turn up to the event. Please do not send payment until you are invoiced.